Offshore Wind Australia is pleased to announce Australia’s first offshore wind energy industry conference to be held in Melbourne, Australia. This event has been postponed, now scheduled for Thursday 1 October. Bookings will re-open closer to that date.
The conference will bring together international and Australian speakers across many areas including:
– Development of the Australian offshore wind industry
– Global overviews and trends
– Supply chain development
– Financing offshore wind projects
– Design, environment and engineering
– The electricity market in Australia Join us to learn more about opportunities for growing an Australian offshore wind industry.